The NEN's Annual Enterprise Award is set to honour innovation, business excellence, business leaders and startups who have made a considerable impact on their industry and community.The The NEN's Annual Enterprise Award in partnership with sponsoring companies honour remarkable leadership and salute game changers of business on the continent for their continuing commitment to excellence, developing best practices and innovative strategies. The Nigeria Entrepreneurs Network is proud to continue the tradition established by the awards that define and celebrate vision, the spirit of achievement and excellence in business leadership in Nigeria. The NEN's Annual Enterprise Award distinguish and honour leaders who have contributed and shaped the African economy, and are visionaries behind today’s outstanding businesses. Winners of the Awards exemplify the best in African leadership. They epitomize the core values of a successful leader, strength, innovation, ingenuity, knowledge and foresight – values that are imperative to carving out powerful business in a Pan-African and global economy.
Benefits of the NEN Enterprise Award
- Benefit from extensive media and industry coverage.
- Enjoy the financial value of your award.
- Recipients of the NEN Enterprise award will join the elite alumni of businesses holding this respected and coveted accolade.
- Show pride in your achievements and boost the morale of your stakeholders and employees.
- Meet high level representatives from all industry sectors across the country and Africa.
- Great profiling – recognition amongst other business leaders.
The NEN Enterprise Award are open to all business leaders who demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding leadership in business.
- Achieved positive financial results & increased shareholder value.
- Sound management and proven corporate governance.
- Demonstrated innovation.
- Best business practices and accountability.
- Intangible qualities such as integrity and Vision.
- African -owned company.
- International organisations with a large Pan-African footprint and commitment.