Software project management is the process of planning, organizing, and overseeing the development of a software project. This includes determining project goals and objectives, managing resources, monitoring progress, and ensuring that the final product meets quality standards. It also involves effective communication with stakeholders, such as clients and team members, to ensure that everyone is on the same page and working towards the same goals. There are many different methodologies and frameworks that can be used for software project management, such as Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
Software development requires specialized approaches to project management, and software project managers are in high demand. Learn the basics of project management as they relate to software development teams, as well as best practices for your organization. This program will prepare you to:
- Explore the fundamentals of project management.
- Learn how to implement agile and lean processes.
- Implement best practices for software development.
Below are the 12 courses exclusive to this program:
- Agile Software Development: Scrum for Developers
- DevOps Foundations
- Scrum: Advanced
- Scrum: The Basics
- Characteristics of a Great Scrum Master
- Learning Jira Software (2019)
- Planning and Releasing Software with Jira
- Agile Foundations
- Agile Software Development: Kanban for Developers
- Agile Testing
- Agile Software Development
- Cert Prep: Scrum Master