|Organizer :||African Management Institute|
|Website :||Visit Website|
|Target Region :||Africa|
|Sector :||Sector agnostic|
About the program
For business owners and founders:
- The main applicant and participant is the Business Owner, CEO, or Founder of the business
- For Leadership Team: Business owner accompanied by up to 2 senior leaders
- Years In Business: Business in operation for more than 1 year
- Revenue: Generated between $30,000 – $300,000 in revenue in at least one of the last two financial years
- Employees: The business has a minimum of 3 full-time employees
- Internet Enabled: Smartphone/internet connection to access online tools, courses, and the online community
- Performance-Oriented: Willing to share key performance/financial data (so that you and we can learn about your growth progress).
For Africa’s Ambitious Business Owners
Joining other business owners from across Africa, you will focus on achieving your aspirational business growth goals and improving your business management skills through interactive virtual workshops, practical online tools & courses, and peer-group learning.
Infused with Stanford Seed Expertise
Unique to the Stanford Seed-sponsored edition of Aspire, your learning journey will include a live guest lecture from the Stanford Graduate School of Business Faculty.
The top 10% performing businesses in each cohort will receive pro bono access to Stanford Seed mentors and project-based Stanford Seed consultants, as determined by the level of commitment
Build & grow as you learn
Instead of talking at entrepreneurs about concepts and theories, AMI introduces practical business and management tools that can be applied to business practices on day one. Participants navigate their learning journey with our learning platform and apps, powerful facilitator-led learning experiences, and peer-to-peer support.
- Phase 1: Get Set Up for Growth: Planning and Money
- Phase 2: Lead for Growth: Talent
- Phase 3: Identify Growth Opportunities: Customers
- Phase 4: Financial Analysis: Money
- Phase 5: Build Talent Pipeline: Talent
- Phase 6: Plan for Growth: Planning
- Phase 7: Growth Network
In addition, you will also have access to:
Your toolkit for business
More than traditional training – practical tools that you’ll use immediately
Expect engaging Learning Labs led by world-class facilitators and interactive peer group meetings
Bite-sized content on the go
Get the content you need, when you need it, via web and mobile. Access 20+ online courses & over 125 business tools