Nigeria Entrepreneurs Network’s trade missions are programs designed to help companies explore trade and investment opportunities between African and the global markets. Our trade missions serve as excellent door-openers that help global firms establish strategic connections with local business communities in Africa, and facilitate access to key economic decision-makers and senior government officials.
Our trade missions offer participants the opportunity to:
- Meet and network with senior government officials (group and private meetings)
- Organize travel arrangement and visa assistance for local business to travel abroad.
- Explore business opportunities in Africa’s most promising sectors.
- Gain a deeper understanding of investment climates.
- Discover new business partners during meetings with local business leaders.
- Obtain real-time leads that can result in sales and contracts.
- Connections to business leaders and decision makers looking for new business and investment opportunities.
- Insight on the most important issues affecting business on the continent today via NEN’s advisory services and market intelligence.